George Landrith, Dr. Joe Mangiacotti, Tom Donelson and Dr. Larry Fedewa discuss:
1) The recently released video that shows the truth about January 6th and proves that the prosecutors and the January 6th committee members lied through the teeth to the American public and to federal judges.
2) Comedian Groucho Marx once said, “Who are you going to believe? Me? Or your own lying eyes?” That is what the lame stream media is now asking. And that’s why the extreme left is going nuts over the release of these very revealing video feeds.
3) The extreme Left told us all that Jacob Chansley — the so-called “QAnon Shaman” — was the leader of the insurrection and that he was a violent felon. The video reveals a very different set of facts. And prosecutors who have a constitutional and legal obligation to provide whatever evidence they have that might be exculpatory in nature utterly failed to follow the law or meet their constitutional obligations.
4) Congressional hearings on the Wuhan Lab leak reveal that the government, Dr. Fauci and the lame stream media were all misleading the public and using their power to punish anyone who didn’t support their false narratives. The former Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Robert Redfield, provided very compelling testimony!
5) Rome’s collapse warns’t sudden, it was a slow and steady decay. Today, we see big cities around the globe and all over America in their own steady decay. Crime is rampant. Businesses are leaving. Poverty is increasing. Government run schools are failing their students. These bastions of liberalism and leftist ideology are in serious trouble. If leftism had the answers, our cities will be experiencing a Renaissance not the steady decline that we have witnessed. Meanwhile, the parts of the nation that 10 towards conservatism – – rural America and suburbia – – are leading the nation in economic growth, academic achievement, and other measures of well-being
6) the White House has been telling the clumsy lie that they fixed inflation that wages are up. Facts are stubborn things inflation is still historically high levels, even though it is slightly lower than when it peat last summer. Consumer prices continue to rise. Likewise, real wages have been falling at an historic rate. The fact the White House will not tell the truth about things so easily proven, is not a good sign. It means our media is complicit, and that many of the voters simply don’t care if government serves the nation’s interest or not.
7) Governor Sarah Huckabee Sanders has in the first few weeks of her administration in in Arkansas has succeeded in getting major educational reform legislation, through which should dramatically improve public education in her state.
8) Benjamin Hall, the journalist who lost his legs in the war in Ukraine while he was covering it has come out with a book that looks to be a very interesting read.
9) America’s young adults have recorded the first drop in IQ’s in our history. This is what happens when educators would rather indoctrinate you, then educate you — when they would rather teach you what to think, then, how to think. Liberalism is ruining education just like it is our American cities.
10) Joe Biden’s foreign policy is a disaster. Iran who we have been trying to isolate is now meeting with some of our allies which only proves that our own allies have lost faith in Biden’s ability to promote peace and stability and keep the world’s rogue nation’s in check.
11) The Leftist extremists are working overtime to discredit the Twitter Files journalists and seem to be arguing that it is fine for government agencies to collude with the press and social media to silence views that they’d rather not see. This shows that the Left hates free speech and our Bill of Rights and our Constitution. It’s time for regular Americans to wake up. This is not your father’s Democrat party. They hate America.