by Guy Benson • Townhall
March 10th was the one-year anniversary of Hillary Clinton’s mendacious United Nations press conference, at which she issued a string of assertions that have subsequently been proven false. Conservative group America Rising has released a damning compilation of her lies, spliced together with news reports systematically refuting each one. Watch:
1. She set up the server to facilitate the “convenience” of using just one personal device. False.
2. The private, unsecure server “was allowed by the State Department.” False.
3. Her emails sent to .gov accounts were all saved in the State Department system. False.
4. She’s been forthcoming and helpful in this routine review. False.
5. Any email that “could be connected in any way” to her official duties was turned over. False.
7. She didn’t email any classified material to anyone. False.
Hillary Clinton continues to get clobbered in Democratic primaries among voters who prioritize honesty and trustworthiness, and her major upset loss to Bernie Sanders in Michigan was no exception. He decimated her with that demographic by an 80-19 margin.