George Landrith, Dr. Joe Mangiacotti, Tom Donelson and Dr. Larry Fedewa discuss:
- The unprecedented indictment of former President Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg’s violation of the law.
- The world’s population at 8 billion and the Left’s warning that some of us need to go.
- The latest on Taiwan and the Biden Administration’s weakness bringing us to the brink of war on several fronts.
- Tennessee Democrats try to take over the State House and get caught.
- Social Security is projected to be insolvent in 10 years or less.
- Chicago votes that it wants more crime, more violence, more failing schools, and less opportunity and jobs.
- Budweiser’s Transgender misstep.
- Elon Musk labels NPR a government affiliated media
- Chinese Spying and Tik Tok